- More than 100 branches in Egypt operating 24/7
- Receives around 90,000 to 120,000 calls per day through its Cairo-based call center
- One short number serves all its branches in Cairo, Giza, Alexandria, Hurghada, Port Said, Mansoura, Gharbia, Sharqia, Assiut, Minya, and other governorates
- Diminish the risk of down-time and consequent loss of revenue
- Synchronize and secure data availability across multiple contact hubs
- Maintain quality of service (QoS), compliance, and customer satisfaction
- Dell EMC VxRail Appliance
The Dell EMC VxRail is a powerful Hyper-converged Infrastructure Appliance (HCIA) that is available in 1U or 2U rack building blocks. It is built on VMware vSAN technology and further enabled with Dell EMC software.
- Diminished risk of down-time and minimized loss of data through improved back-up synchronization
- Lower cost of serviceability by 42% and accelerated IT service delivery by 56%
- Up to 80 percent cost savings compared to a DR-as-a-service solution
- Simplified management based on familiar VMware ecosystem tools
- Efficient footprint to fit within co-located data center facility
- Single-source support from Dell EMC
- A turnkey experience yielding smooth and fast extension of business operations.
- Extracting reports up to 58% faster thanks to the high level of integration with VMWare.
- Up to 30% lower total cost of ownership versus traditional SAN thanks to offloading excess IT equipment and consuming less power.
- The potential to recognize up to 489% return on investment as a result of VxRail's fully automated lifecycle management and reduced IT overhead.
- Becoming more agile since extending IT services to new branches and locations is done in a time-efficient manner – 56% faster on average.
For more information about this product, click here.