Secure, connected power protection with extended runtime designed for distributed IT
The Eaton 5PX G2 rackmount and tower UPS provides the maximum power possible at each power rating. The 5PX G2 UPS has power ratings ranging from 1 to 3 kVA, with low and high voltage options and offers up to four optional external battery modules for extra runtime. The Eaton 5PX G2 features:
- Mass UPS firmware upgrades without dropping the load and provides an easy startup configuration wizard simplifying your UPS setup process.
- Increased standard runtime by at least 25% on 1.5 and 2 kVA models compared to the original 5PX UPS
- Reduced risk of intrusion with the optional Gigabit Network Card (NETWORK-M2), which is the first UPS connectivity device to meet both UL and IEC cybersecurity standards
- Enhanced surge protection keeping your branch offices and IT closets equipment safe
Applications within the suite that pair well with the 5PX G2 UPS include:
- IPM – Intelligent Power Manager
- VPM – Visual Power Manager
- PredictPulse™ Insight
Connected equipment may include: Servers (including VoIP), storage, networking equipment, switches (including PoE) and other IT equipment.
To open the brochure, click here.