Eaton 9E 20kVA 1:1 and 3:1
The Eaton 9E is an online double-conversion power protection at an affordable price with compact yet robust construction. This UPS an ideal choice for industrial, medical and information technology (IT) applications and telecommunications.
- Online double conversion topology
- Intuitive user interface with an LCD panel that provides, on a single screen, clear information about UPS status
- Reliable UPS at an attractive price
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment with a 0.8 power factor
- Internal bypass and maintenance bypass are available as standards for service continuity
- Combo input (3:1 and 1:1) on the 10kVA, 15kVA, 20 kVA
- Long runtime with up to 4 optional EBM cabinets
- Extra-long runtime available with 3kVA, 10kVA and 20kVA XL models
- XL models with internal supercharger for extra-long runtime
- Communication through USB, RS232 serial or over the network with an optional communication card(Network card, ModBus/Jbus or Contacts/Serial cards)
- Compatible with Virtual environments (VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix Xen, Redhat)
- CE compliance certified by external laboratory (CB report from the TUV)
To open the datasheet, click here.
To open the runtime graph, click here.